Monday 29 October 2012

Introductions please...

So I guess I should start this blog with a quick introduction...

I'm Catherine and I live in Brighton; I have been to Uni, done some travelling and am now in that time of my life where I plod along to my 9-5 job each week, and spend my time there thinking about fashion, looking at clothes and dreaming up wishlists of all the goodies I cannot afford.

Before this gets going, let's be clear: I definitely don't think of myself as a some sort of fashion guru. Like most girls, I just enjoy shopping; my wardrobe resembles a jumble sale and I haven't seen what's lying at the bottom of my draws for months. I probably spend far too long getting ready,and wish I could master the 'Oh this? I just threw it on' look. But I can't. Here goes nothing anyway...





                                                                                               This is me! Cutting out the strangers next to me would have 
                                                                                  resulted in an extremely zoomed in photo of my face. Not good for anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment