Tuesday 20 November 2012

Weekend Round Up...

I popped home over the weekend so didn't get a chance to blog, but I managed to squeeze a quick photo op in...

Shirt and Bag - Primark
Hat -Asos
Leggings - Missguided

I love my new bag, why have I not rocked a backpack since primary school?! So practical! And stylish (hopefully...). Anyway, I predict that this Primark beauty will be making an appearance in a lot more future outfit posts so I shall apologize in advance. Sorry.

Sheer Maxi Dress -Miss Selfridge



I also bought this dress from Miss Selfridge in the week for a party I went to on Saturday night. I loved the outfit I wore but stupidly forgot to take a photo (doh!); I have a few parties coming up so hopefully it will get an outing then and you shall get to see it in all its glory! For the time being though, here is a very slight peak of it (and my new Kate Moss lipstick, whoop!)...



Until tomorrow my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment