Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Week...


One of the best buds came up to visit me in Brighton last week, and we spent a laaaavly day mooching round the shops and making plenty of new purchases.


Hat - Jack Wills
Jumper - COS
Novelty Glasses -Urban Outfitters
Mascara -YSL


My friend wanted to have a look in Jack Wills; now, it is not somewhere that I would usually go in but whilst following her around I stumbled upon what I think is this rather fabulous floppy hat. Whilst it may be fabulous, I don't think it is £98.50 worth of fabulous. I am sure I will be able to find an equally great alternative in one of the high street stores at a fraction of the price.

I stumbled into Cos for the first time a few weeks ago and asked myself, 'WHY HAVE I NEVER BEEN IN HERE BEFORE???' They have some seriously great stuff; sleek and simple designs with great cuts, not to mention a large selection of winter worthy jumpers. The first visit I left empty handed, rushing for a hair appointment, but my second visit happened to coincide with payday, UH OH. I could have spent a fortune in there, but limited myself to this lemony lime (the colour seems to vary slightly depending on the light) jumper. Admittedly it is probably not the most practical colour, and I did question as to whether come January I would regret buying it in such a statement colour, but for now I love it.

A few other purchases, the new YSL Effet Faux Cils Shocking mascara (pretty good, but sure there are better ones out there for £23), burgundy leather trousers/leggings and a vintage fur coat. Watch this space...!




No comments:

Post a Comment