Tuesday 6 November 2012

Nails!

Along with everyone else, I too have jumped on the bandwagon of nail art. For a while I have admired from afar, loving the Ciaté caviar manicure but never willing to pay the £18 price tag. However, whilst having a casual flick through heat magazine they brought to my attention the fab Nail Constellation range by MUA (Makeup Academy). The best bit? Only £3! At that price you definitely can't go wrong.




Nail Constellation -MUA
(Excuse my ugly fingers, nasty habit of picking the skin. Must stop.)
Personally, seeing as I am quite likely to be the most inartistic person you will ever stumble upon, this simple way of getting jazzy nails is brilliant for me. All you have to do is paint your nails, and then when wet pour over the beads and lightly press onto the nail. Voila! Caviar nails. 

Also, if you go now to Makeup Academy they have 3 for 2 on! Bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment