Friday 30 November 2012

Please Stand Up.


 So I finally caved and got a pair of American Apparel disco trousers. Why did I wait so long?! (Oh wait, I remember. The price tag...)


Hat - Topman
Ring - Topshop (really old!) Similar here
White Tee - Topshop (similar)
Trousers - American Apparel
Shoes - Primark
 I hadn't worn these brogue style shoes in a while and it didn't take me long to figure out why; with literally no grip on them I almost went arse-over-tit more times then I care to remember. I think I may relegate these back to the wardrobe during these winter months, unless of course crutches suddenly become the accessory du jour.

I have been very lax in taking photos recently; my 'photographer' went AWOL for a while, but now he is back and firmly in my grasp I shall endeavour to keep this blog up-to-date :)





No comments:

Post a Comment