Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I suppose I should start this post off by saying happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and partook in significant over-indulging, I definitely did (struggling to sit comfortably in my jeans as I type this!). 

I was a very lucky girl this Christmas; as well as receiving some lovely bits and pieces (including a shiny new bike, felt like a little kid again!), I also treated myself to a few little prezzies so thought I would share with you my goodies.

Animal Print Playsuit - Oh My Love

Black leopard print dress - In Love With Fashion

Beaded jacket - Zara (sold out online)

Gold mesh vest - RIver Island

Black studded loafers - River Island

Berry boots (now only £17!) - Internacionale


Nude Platforms - Topshop

Finally, the platforms are mine! After weeks and weeks of going on about them, the boy took on board the not so subtle hints I had been dropping about these badboys, and I joyously unwrapped their beauty on Christmas day. They are the perfect heel for spring/summer and I am just so excited to wear them! Sad? Maybe. Do I care? Absolutely not.

Another little gem which I was fortunate enough to receive was the amazing embellished jacket from Zara. I had been eyeing it up for a while everytime I went in to Zara, but couldn't quite bring myself to part with the dollar for it. Luckily I didn't have to, and it magically found it's way under my Christmas tree :) I've worn it a few times already as it's so easy to just sling on and livens up otherwise plain outfits. Expect to see it in an outfit post very soon!

I have had a mooch round the post-Christmas sales but have to say I left very disappointed! Apart from picking up the gold vest (above) from River Island, nothing seemed to float my boat and it really did seem like the shops were scraping the bottom of the barrel with the stock that was out. Oh well, I treated myself to a few full price things anyway (whoops!).

Anyway, here is to a new year and the standard new years resolutions; eat healthy, exercise regularly and blog more!



No comments:

Post a Comment