Monday 11 February 2013

Overload.

So apparently I am a bigger fan of H&M than I realised, what with being nearly head-to-toe in it here...






Jumper - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Leggings - Missguided


Boots - H&M (different colour)



I have slight attachment issues when it comes to this jumper; it has a light musty scent thanks to the months it spent cooped up in backpack whilst travelling, and it definitely has a raggedy, well-worn appearance up close, yet it still remains a staple item in my wardrobe. As I sit here writing this I have just realised how sad it is to have attachment issues with a jumper, oh gawd.

Moving on swiftly, I am currently experiencing a somewhat love affair with these boots. Despite the copious amounts of black boots I own, these have just the right heel height and casual style that make them perfect for daytime. They also make me feel rather 90s which I quite enjoy...

I am on a strict spending cut at the moment and feel rather forlorn at the state of my wardrobe, however, after seeing my mother at the weekend in a jumper that she has owned for a good 15 years, I must keep reminding myself that it is ok to wear the same clothes more than a couple of times. Tough times ahead I sense...



No comments:

Post a Comment