Saturday 14 June 2014

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme... Beachwear!

So in exactly 7 weeks today I am off to Las Vegas babbbyyyyyyy!!! And what does an upcoming holiday in Las Vegas mean? New clothes, obviously. I have been reliably informed that my standard (somewhat slovenly) pool look - hair piled on head, flip flops, some form of non-descript throw on - will just not cut it in Vegas, so I have been on the hunt for some bright, vaguely glamorous beach wear. Here are some of my favourite finds...


Headband - River Island   Cocoon dress - River Island   Kimono - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Asos   Heels - My 1st Wish   Head chain - Miss Selfridge
Kaftan - Matalan   Striped bikini - Cos   Tropical print bikini - River Island


I always think River Island is great for affordable and colourful, statement beachwear, and with this weeks Grazia including a 25% off at River Island it would be rude not to pick up a few pieces, don't you agree?

I also want to give a shoutout to a new discovery of mine (I'm probably completely late to the party), a website called My 1st Wish. OH THE SHOES!!! I feel like I have been transported to clodhopper heaven. 

Anyway, enough for now. I have got a couple of outfit posts from my rather lovely holiday in Mykonos to share with you over the next week or 2, and I am going to apologise now (although I'm not really sorry) for the amount of Las Vegas references/ blog posts/ general jibber jabber that may appear on this blog over the next 7 weeks. 

Have a good weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment